HF-X NCF HDMI
ULTRA HIGH-SPEED HDMI™ V2.1 CABLE (8K/60p;4K/120p/48Gbps)
RATINGHDMI 8K V2.1 Ultra-High-Speed HDMI™ Cable Certified Lengths: (3.6m/12ft, 5.0M/16ft only)
- 1.2m (3.9ft), 2.5m (8.2ft) tested to Furutech inhouse standards.
- 3.6m (12ft), 5.0m (16ft) length is ATC 8K V2.1 certified.
- Main metal parts treated with Furutech’s α(Alpha)-Process (2-Step Alpha Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Process)
Incorporates Furutech’s top anti-static resonance damping NCF material – eliminating electrical/mechanical vibration and static derived noise, increasing picture and sound resolution, boosting color vividness, and delivering blacker backgrounds. NCF features a special crystalline material that has two 'active' properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static. Second, it converts thermal energy into far infrared. Furutech combines this remarkable material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional 'piezoelectric effect' damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material. Created by Furutech, it is found exclusively in Furutech products.
Supported Bandwidth: Superior 48Gbps (GB/sec) bandwidth delivering ULTRA HIGH SPEED HDMI™ CABLE 8K/60p
Supported signal specifications: 8K/60p/48Gbps , 4K/120p/32.08Gbps , HDCP1.4/2.2/2.3, eARC/ARC, HDR10/HDR10+ , VRR/60Hz~240Hz(Refresh rate) , DSC, QMS, QFT, ALLM.
- Thick gold-plated contacts: HDMI A connector parts treated with Furutech’s α(Alpha)-Process (2-Step Alpha Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Process) to deliver stable, optimized signal transmission.
Thick layer of gold plating on contacts offer reliable and stable transmission with extreme performance.
Double Layer Aluminum Foil Shields prevent Static and EMI: Exceeding stipulated specifications for Crosstalk and Noise, the HDMI-HF-X-NCF features double aluminum foil shielding for each twisted conductor.
- Main conductor: α (Alpha) conductor (26AWG Silver-platedμ-OFC) for improved conductivity and stable transmission for extreme quality sound and picture reproduction.
- Antiresonance Sheath: passing UL/CL3 flame resistance testing and RoHS compliant, the very flexible PVC used in the HDMI-HF-X-NCF will reduce effects of electrical and mechanical resonance on signal transmission.
To ensure stable ULTRA HIGH SPEED HDMI™ CABLE 8K/60p/48Gbps transmission, the HDMI-HF-X-NCF cable has purposely been constructed to have a rigid build.