Furutech FT-867(R) High Performance Binding Post 2pcs
This critical connection often proves the weakest link in the quest for tight, low-distortion signal. Furutech’s unique patent-pending wound-wire conductor construction binding posts sit at the very highest rung of build quality and musical performance, maintaining the most noise-free and undistorted signal path possible.
Furutech’s beautifully finished, beautiful sounding Binding Posts are the result of meticulous engineering and careful audition of various suitable materials. The FT-867 series features a one piece wound-wire Alpha-OCC conductor. This special conductor allows for reduced metal mass in the binding post terminal pole construction resulting in minimal impedance and less susceptibility to the negative effects of RFI and magnetic fields. Also the environmentally friendly construction process of the wound-wire conductor means less metal waste compared to conventional CNC, mold or pressing processes.
The FT-867 series fitted with Nylon/fiberglass with piezo ceramic and carbon damping material housing.
• Main conductor: Rhodium α (Alpha)-OCC wound-wire conductor
• Housing: Nylon/fiberglass with piezo ceramic and carbon damping material
• POM plastic injected terminal pole
• Nylon (red/white) and Polycarbonate insulation
• Connections: Disconnect connector termination
• Specified for core diameters up to 4.5mm
Furutech recommends terminating the FT-867 binding posts with Furutech FT-210 Pure Copper disconnect terminals