CF-602F NCF - Top-of-the-line XLR Connector
Set screw or solder contacts. Hinta per kpl / Price per pc
- Rhodium-plated α (Alpha) Pure copper one-piece construction conductors.
- Nylon, fiberglass, nano-sized crystalline piezo ceramic particles, carbon powder and Furutech special “NCF” anti-resonance damping material main body combine heat resistant NCF Liquid Crystal Polymer Resin. NCF delivers improvements in the depth and focus of the sound stage, harmonics and tonal balance. Low frequencies are cleaner, with a greater sense of definition made possible by a lowered noise floor.
- Special resonance damping composite release button – formed with stainless steel powder and vibration resistant metal powder.
- Chrome-plated brass stamped housing.
- NCF material damping clips
- Housing: Multilayer hybrid NCF carbon housing composed of an outer hard clear coat over with another layer of Hybrid NCF Silver plated 3k carbon fiber on a nonmagnetic stainless-steel Housing. The best of damping and insulation materials improve frequency extension and tonal balance.
- Conductor wire fixed by set screw or soldering.
- Specified for cable diameters max. 10.0mm.
- Accommodates: 13AWG (2.62 sq.mm) max. stranded wire / 12AWG (3.3 sq.mm) max solid core wire. Wire diameter 2.4mm max.
Dimensions: ø18.6mm X 70.85mm overall length approx.
Net Weight: 58.2g approx.
2mm hex head screwdriver (H2.0)*1 PC
1.27mm*50L hex head screwdriver(H1.27)*1 PC
Too much torque when tightening of the screws may damage them. Recommended torque values for tightening the screws are as follows.
Conductor wire set screws: 25cN•m (2.55kgf-cm)
Housing fixing screw: 30cN•m (3.06kgf-cm)
Please observe the following solder temperature and time to avoid damage to the insulation. Recommended soldering operation: Temperature: Max. 425 ℃ Approx. Time: Max. 15 secs. Approx.
When using the set screws to secure the conductor wire, the screw should not protrude from the screw hole and make contact with the connector housing - this could cause a short circuit.